SHELTON'S FAMILY

JUST LETTING PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT MY FAMILY

Name:
Location: San Antonio, Texas, United States

I am 35 years old.

pregnant
More music video codes at Get Music Video Codes

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

OUR FAMILY

Expecting Something New!



My name is Richard Shelton. I am married to my wonderful wife Sasha. We were married at Saint Pius X church on May 21st 2005. We are looking forward to including in our family a new child. We found out on Dec. 5th, 2005, that my wife is pregnant and we are expecting July 28th, 2006. We are very excited.

We are looking forward to all the life changes included. She and I cannot wait. My wife is a little scared that there may be complications. This is our first pregnancy, so we are a little worried about everything. However, God is with us as always.

Please be there and support us. We look forward to all your help.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well congrats to you and your wife Sasha. Looks like it will be a wonderful life. I wish that all is well and GOD will bless you and the Shelton family for evermore.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005 11:52:00 AM  
Blogger AM said...

Oh wow! that's great news :D most wonderful news i guess :D
Wish you everything to be smooth and if you ever need any help or sbdy to cheer you up, give me a shout :D
Thanks for passing by my blog :D

Saturday, January 07, 2006 1:18:00 PM  
Blogger SHELTONSFAMILY said...

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LOOK AT MY OTHER BLOGS THANKS GUYS

Saturday, January 07, 2006 1:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Traffic Counters
Computer Component Coupons